Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Haunted House

As I walk up to the Haunted House I saw graves, I sneaked around to the back of the house.  The window is cracked but the window was too small, so I kept searching for the door. Through a cobweb filled alley, I see a door, it’s open I walk inside, I hear a baby crying.  I search the house for the baby.  I walk into find a radio on the bench, through the speaker I hear “you’re not leaving here now”.  I run for the front door.  The door is locked shut there is no way out.


Found a burning candle to burn the glass  to make it Plastic.  I found some scissors to Cut the plastic.  So I can escape Out of the window.  As I was walking out of the Forest I can hear ghosts.  Then i see a taxi. Ti was fall up with Zombie.  They all whot my brains. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video