Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

my rockt

Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 9.37.27 AM.pngMy Amazing Rocketship look like a Crab Because it’s has 4 legs.

The head is red that whey it look‘s like a crab but the Body is Yellow and blue.They are 6 boosts on my rocketship is special powers are if you lot’s your legs my rocketship civ’s you teddy legs.

When I get into my Spaceship a Fire breathing dragon picks me up and takes me up into my Spaceship.  The Fire breathing dragon  breathing fire to open my invisible door it opens like Wings the Wing doors goes up and up until in make the fire breathing dragon go to sleep.  When I get in the Spaceship I press a red button that has ten on top I press the red Button then I can here a robots countdown of ten until it goes to one.When the robots was countdown the Flames From the Thrusters were red Orange and Yellow.There was gas Coming from the Thrusters as the flames picked up the Spaceship and made it when into space.

When I got into space I was hitting to pluto It took 8 months to get to pluto.  I saw floating aliens in space it has 300 eyes and 10000 legs also 90000  mouths it was blue and orange it was bigger than jupiter
I was so scared that I was going to get eaten by it. In space I saw my friend floating past me. I float in space because there is no Gravity.

1 comment:

  1. Cool post Deejay, I like your crab rocketship and wing doors. Make sure to watch out for the giant alien.

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video