Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

respectful

When I was going to school I said Hi to some People and   teachers.
And then there said hi back to me.Then I saw my Friends and we all went to
school together  


on the way when the bale went I was going to class.
when I got to class I saw Rubbish. So I pick it up and in pot it in the bin.
Then I got Points for the red team.


When I went to class.
I sat on the mat when mrs west was talking.
And the hall of room 9 and 10 had. They eye  
on the teacher that was talking.

That Worked so silent.when
we went to Morning Tea I went to the park. and I
saw an kid sad and I went to help hem. Then me
and hem went to go and play to githe on the hard got.


When the bale went for home time I saw a kid. The
kid was going home and then he went the wong wan.
and then he got lost and then I went and helped the Little kid.
Then I helped the kid to get home safe.

Then when I got the little kid home safe I went to go and take Myself home
safe.when I got home my mum and dad went to the Beach with my Dogs.
then when I was going to the beach.I saw a poor man and I Gave hem $13
and we went to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video