Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

Imaginative Fortnight Recount



On the weekend me my mum my dad went to go skydiving.Me my mum and Dad went to to airport We all went on an plane It was the most shocking thing I have done in my life. When I was going to the Door I was so scared that I was going to jump out with no parashoot.

Next I jumped out I went so fast that the wind came Bursting to my face it was so cold I had to close my eyes . when the parashoot came out it flat like I got yanked it so saw.

When I landing I pretended that I was in the fortnite game.I pretended that I was in the fatal fields put I was thinking how can I get back home.the plane came and got me my mum and my dad then we went back to the airport.we saw the car when we landing we got Changed and said bye then we went in the car and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video