Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

cool day






Last week pt england had a matariki Day all of pt england school whro in groups there was art and crafts cooking and food sports movie making.my groups was arts and crafts it was so cool we made a korowai my group did three on more feathers.

At morning tea we had popcorn it was a young because I had heaps of butter in it I wanted to have more Because it was so young that I would have you got a box of popcorn like that but it was tolat to get my second.when morning tea was over I made a placemat For my little nan who died her name is sally we called her little now because she little.

At the end of the day my group Had lollipops then we went to the assembly where we could share everything we made and samone had to say what we did as well.




Please leave your comments then I will reply later I think you have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video