Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

About me 2019




WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.




Kia ora and welcome to my bolg my name is Deejay I am a Year 6 at pt england school. I am in room 6 7 and 8 my teachers is Miss Parrant Mr Goodwin and Mss Tuia. My favourite thing to do is playing outside and use my imagination I like playing on the trampoline too. My hobbies are playing sports at home and playing with my dog’s. My dog's name a madison and Hades.



task description:
for this task we use a template given by Miss Parrant to write about ourselves for the about me section on our blog. We had to think about our different interests,hobbies,and information about
ourselves in a way that cybersmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video