Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Returning to literacy class



Kia Ora , today we have returned to our literacy class.

I'm in the group called Riley.




This term I'm going to work as hard as I can this term, I will be trying to read everyday for at least 30 minutes at school or at home.




Looking forward to achieving in reading the term.

I also want to up my reading age I will try and get to 14.5.

The book that I am reading is called Diary of a wimpy kid cabin fever written by Jeff kinney. I am on page 25.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Deejay for sharing what you have! I agree with you - let's try and get to be reading at the 14 year old level by the end of the year. I believe you can do it too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video