Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Magic Show report



Hi, today I'm going to talk about what happened on friday. ( If you don't like reading keep on moving because your going to be reading heaps )


On Friday a magic man came to Pt England school. The reason why the man came to Pt England was to show us why a balanced diet is good for you.


What are the four elements of a balanced food diet you ask? Will let me tell you. One of the elements you need to have a great food diet is having 30% of veg and fruits.


The next 30% of your planet needs to be grains, what are grains you ask? Well, grains are like rice pasta and sunflower seeds. Grains are one of the healthiest things you can have on your planet.


Tell me if you want a Part 2

I did this writing by myself and my Teacher has not seen it yet Places tell me what I need to work on thank you     





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video