Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Welcome back to my blog!



Welcome back to my blog! This term the name of our topic is Te Wā Toi it means art time ever body. This term we will be learning what people do with art. I feel so happy doing art, so this topic is good for me. I don’t know alot about art except for that you can draw with paint, pastels and pencils.

Something that I find challenging at school at the moment is understanding different words I haven’t heard before. I can try to overcome this by learning the difficult words for me. 
This term my learning goals are trying to level up in my reading and focusing on my learning. The teachers can help me with descriptive words. Yes I think this topic can help with my learning goals because I can learn to follow instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video