Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

When I was a Uncle



On saturday me and my family went to my cousin's baby shower. It was a cool day because I was going to be a uncle.when we had the baby shower at my nana’s house. We had a BarBeque.The BarBeque had bacon steak as well as sauce it was so good. My uncle cook the BarBeque.

Next the hole family had a rested. Then we play some games like pin the tail on the donkey volleyball and more.
Fairly we mandy the bed’s and then the big kid’s had to babysit The little kids. At the same time we all were playing on the ps3. We were playing black ops 3 2 played. The big kids played the big kids and the small kids played the small kids.
At lasted the small kids went to sleep the rest of the kid were watching moves and went to sleep too. At the end I felt so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video