Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

KVCC Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp

 Hi there today im going to tell you what I did when I went on a school camp pt England has be going on this camp for four years now.


Wednesday was the day we went the camp was called Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp here is a link to see what they do. On Wednesday we drove down to KVCC it took like 2 hours it was a fun ride. The first thing I did was the gokart my group name was Thames. Gokart was one of my favourite things to do on camp I was looking forward to camp cause it was different. there four groups they where called Thames , Kauri , Coromandel , and Kauaeranga.


On Thursday the first activities that Thames did  Axe Throwing when Thames finished axe throwing we did Archery next we had lunch we had cookies and fruit it was yum. The next activities Thames did was the Jiggers, the Jiggers was a workout. My next favourite activitie was the air rifle because it felt like I was hunting 


My favourite food was the macaroni  cheese also the butter chicken . my desert was the churros ice cream and the  Brownies  we all enjoyed the food what we were giving.


BY TIPI AND DEEJAY 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video