Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Watch this amazing space


Way team four is my favourite? team four is my favourite cause they were the most joyful for me and funny. The movie that team four remade was Guardians of the Galaxy. What did I learn I learnt the four main things that we need to live on earth. the four things is air water land and shelter.

Why does Pt England school continue with such a assemblies so the student's of Pt England knows what we are doing for the term. This terms theme is Watch this space. Pt England is learning about the earth and how we can save it. We are also learning about to solar system it is going to be great FUN.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video