Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

How rules can help



Hi there I am going to tell you how rules keep you happy and safe.


Rules keep you safe and rules will protect you from madn injuries. Here is an example of how rules can keep you safe, one of my principal’s friend had a bad injury. When he went to the beach he went to go and dive into the water, and broke his neck and his legs, now he
can not walk at all.

The way that you can keep happy will by playing by the rules, if you play by the rules, everything will go smoothly, and everyone will be happy.


That is why rules are very important, so when you guys go and play make sure one guys follow the rules, RULES CAN HELP.


When we did this pieces of writing we used a acronym to do this writing, it is T I I C


T stands for the title.

I the first I stands for introduction.

I the next I stands for information we did two paragraphs, but we said it was information 1 and 2.

C stands for conclusion.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. hi deejay I like your writing keep up the hard work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Deejay it is me Osa,
    I like your writing and I like how you told us about T I I C and keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video