Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Letter



Dear Mrs Tele’a,





Paragraph 1: Introduce who you are (things like your culture, family, age)

Hi my name is Deejay I am going to tell you what I am. My dad comes from the cook island. The island he comes from is Rarotonga. He is half rarotonga and half Aitutaki, my dad’s mum is Rarotonga, my dad's dad is Aitutaki. My mum is maori and New Zealand european, my mum’s mum is maori and my mum’s dad is maori and New Zealand european. I was born 2008 June.








Paragraph 2: What are some of your interests or favourite things ?

My favourite sports are rugby and handball.

My favourite food from the maori, is blowup and BBQ. My favourite food from the cook island side, is Rukau, Poke and Curried eke.

My favourite thing to do in my time, is I like to play on the ps4 I play gta5 and ghost recon, also I like to play fortnite.







Paragraph 3: What do you like and dislike at school? What are your goals for 2020?

My favorite subjects are math, and reading.

My goals for this year are to improve and read and write.

My goal that I really want to get done is get up there with my reading.








Paragraph 4: What does a good teacher do? How can Mrs Tele’a support you this year?

I really like it when teachers comment on my blog and give my advice for what I get worry and need to improve.

It helps me when the teachers comment because I will get more confidence in writing.

That is why I like the teachers commenting on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video