Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

MY GROUP JENNINGS


Image result for cool paul jennings"Image result for cool paul jennings"

Hi today I will be telling you what my reading group I am in this year.

I am in Paul Jennings for reading he was born in the UK and came to Australia to be author, he went to Australia when he was 6 yeas old.

Paul Jennings was born on 30 of April 1943, he is one of my favorite author.

Paul Jennings keeps he secrets for the end of the story to give the reads a surprise.

Paul Jennings is 76 yeas old, he traveled all around the wold to make he's book famous. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Deejay!

    I have enjoyed reading our first blog post for 2020 about Paul Jennings. Please can you tell some of his books that are good to read?

    It's good to know you will be part of the Room 2 Home Class whanau in 2020. What is your favourite part so far of being a Year 7?

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Deejay would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video